- The site and all of its contents belong to NetBizWeb, the owner of SeniorDayServices.com.
- Visitors must not use our site for any unlawful purpose.
- All content including Guest Posts, Comments, and Listings in our Directory are subject to review and moderation prior to being published on our site.
- Visitors are not permitted to copy, disseminate, aggregate, nor in any other way violate our copyright to the entirety of our site’s contents.
- You are encouraged to place a link on your website to our SeniorDayServices site, if your site deals with senior issues, or your visitors would benefit from visiting our SeniorDayServices site. Please link to the specific page(s) which you think would be most useful for your readers.
- Visitors must not, by their use of our SeniorDayServices site, damage, impair or intentionally overburden SeniorDayServices web server(s).
- Unauthorized access to restricted areas of our SeniorDayServices site is not permitted under any circumstances.
- The forms on our SeniorDayServices site must never be used for spamming, nor to submit off topic, irrelevant, illegal, or pornographic materials.
- Visitors are expected to make a good faith effort to ensure the accuracy of any information they provide.
- Visitors are encouraged to use our forms to submit information about Senior and Adult Day Care Centers, relevant Governmental and Non-Profit Agencies, and other information closely related to the purpose of our SeniorDayServices site.
- Visitors agree not to attempt to post any content that is not related to seniors and their caregivers.
- Information submitted that fails to meet our standards will be deleted and discarded without prior notice.
- Visitors who are in violation of any of these terms may be subject to having their IP banned from our SeniorDayServices website.